"come closer to see what you've missed"

About Me

My photo
pls refer to http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1045027280&v=info&viewas=1045027280 or http://profiles.friendster.com/isabellawe3 p/s:just so u know, i aint jz a face in crowd*
Powered By Blogger

10/20/2009

That's E-NOUGH!

Verse 1
Are you tired of prying someone else life?
Do you need a break and sigh?
Are you too lame and depressed being alone?
Do you want a shoulder to cry on?

Chorus
That's enough! I don't owe you a thing
My life is good and that's it i wanna sing
Don't spend your quality time on dishing me
I'm telling you, it ain't no good for you and me

Verse 2
I heard my rumor yesternight
Did anyone told you that it isn't right?
Matter fact is you shut your sight
Kept your pride tight and just think of the mights

Chorus
That's enough! I don't owe you a thing
My life is good and that's it i wanna sing
Don't spend your quality time on dishing me
I'm telling you, it ain't no good for you and me

Bridge
You must be jealous and envy
Spotting the good things all around me
But what you did ain't make me rough
Turns out they made me tough

Chorus
So......That's enough! I don't owe you a thing
My life is good and that's it i wanna sing
Don't spend your quality time on dishing me
I'm telling you, it ain't no good ain't no good for you and me!

2 comments:

Yimin said...

make it become a song!!!!!

bella said...

lol....waiting for eugene's melody=]