And so i woke up realized everything was a charade,take it and move on...forgive and forget,i told myself,i'm just too blessed to sad.Reminiscing is sucks.No point turning back.["Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."-the life of reason,volume 1:1905] I tell you what?Human learns things by doing.No pain,no gain.So,go around your way, play,have fun,trip and fall,knocked down and get up.As i recall,last month was a mess.I repeated what i did last year and this time was even trickier.Last year i bought 2 kittens at a time and was taking good care of them after 2 months time till i get tired with them.Last month, i bought myself 3 kittens at one time.One of them ran away to its owner and i left behind two. Since i was having exam, i wasn't really concern about them. As two is better one,I kept them,thought they might become mates or frenemy. Suddenly, one of those two kittens found out i was being partiality to the other kitten, it started get jealous and ran away. So,i left one,the only one. I thought to myself, this little kitten,hmm...I don't have time for it. So, i let it go. It went out and never return. Just then i thought i was free, the second-ran-away-kitten met me on street and came up to me like it was apologizing. I told it,umm..."maybe mama has something for you."I carried it back to me and fed it, treated it like king. I bet it was enjoying. Weeks past, it started to recognize its owner,me.But,this little kitten is special.It was an emo-type-kitty.Sometimes it was down,and sometimes it was excited.Yet, it was a very playful kitten.Never stop playing.It was active and one day,it ran to the playground and met another woman.A sort of woman that understood its language. They were intimate and unfortunately, it seemed to like her better than me. I saw them at the playground and wanted it to come back to mommy as i was gestured it to move forward but it was stuck with the lady so i gave up,turned my body around and peeked at it the very last time from the back of my shoulder,smiled and secretly wished the lady can handle it well.
"come closer to see what you've missed"
About Me
- bella
- pls refer to http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1045027280&v=info&viewas=1045027280 or http://profiles.friendster.com/isabellawe3 p/s:just so u know, i aint jz a face in crowd*
Facebook Badge
Bella's Blog Archive
11/03/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment