I shall be whoever I want to be in the future.
M.J shall rise from death just like Lazarus.
Plants and animals shall start communicating with us.
O% shall be charged in every stores.
Sun shall rise from west.
Spontaneously our broken limb can grow again on its own against all "the medical facts".
In Malaysia, it shall snow.
Bumblebee shall exist.
Love stories in fairy tales shall become alive.
Eradication of rules in school shall be held.
Who said?Who said there won't have a day when pigs fly?You can never tell!IMPOSSIBLE?I say, everything is possible.Hell yeah, i do mean EVERYTHING!So, sit back relax believe in all that can be because a miracle starts whenever you dream.I tell you, sometimes what is real is something what the eye doesn't see.Have the uncommon,the extreme,the radical,the even-now faith, never say die because it's never too late,because,with the creator of the universe,our most high God, all things are POSSIBLE!When you believe, all things are POSSIBLE!"you have not because you ask not"



No comments:
Post a Comment