
My eyes tell peoples i am mystery. I can always keep'em from guessing what i think. My mind looks like a flower garden. I am the most wonderful person on this planet. Positive, loving, always smiling, a friendly gal(the reason why guys attracted to me), shy and pretty, moody, the bitch, charming, 70% awesome, way too cool for words, both hot and beautiful. I am born to be a hero. My secret identity is a superhero. My career will be relevant to tech and my future job is computer work. I will be a successful woman in ten years. I attract those players out there. I might get marry at 20s,30s or 40th with a man named Jack. He is a romantic, quiet, good looking, calm and balanced, akin to Edward Cullen, Abercombie-model-look-alike, a music artist. I will meet him in a coffee shop someday when i least expect it. I am a modern bride and a good wife. My destiny in this world is as a saint. My natural talent is writing. I'll work as a journalist after combined with desires, new things, and travels. I came from the element of FIRE. My darker side is rage. My true nature is psychiatrist. I have strong clairvoyance. I am Salma Hayek, Nicole Scherzinger, Serena Van der Woodsen, Prue Halliwell, Gabriella Sollis, Bella Swan resemblances. My nationality is British. I am really smart, indeed wise. My IQ is above average. I have a sporty-look bedroom. Pony tail is my signature hairstyle but i look good wif short-pixie-look cut. Someday I become famous via American Idol. I am Pharaoh in bible. I'm also a Disney princess named Aurora. My prince is Philip, exactly like the fairy tale. Europe is the next place i live. I belong to the Gossip Girl's life. I found in Twilight the movie. I recovered from the swine flu. I have the sociopath(antisocial personality disorder). I am an apathetic-type-student in school. I am a sleepoholic. Deep down inside i am a dreamer. I die on 17th december 2041 where i get hit by a bus. I am a nice person, but that isn't enough. I made it to the front gates, and I can chill in heaven's lobby and peek inside but I am not allowed to pass.



1 comment:
OMG this is seriously nice!!!!
Post a Comment