"come closer to see what you've missed"

About Me

My photo
pls refer to http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1045027280&v=info&viewas=1045027280 or http://profiles.friendster.com/isabellawe3 p/s:just so u know, i aint jz a face in crowd*
Powered By Blogger

6/09/2009

Denial

Grey was right, okay, maybe not grey, maybe some of the directors or whoever gave a speech of narrator in grey's anatomy.What she was right about?Yeah, about denial. We love to live in denial. Alright, perhaps not we, me. i enjoy in denial. In someway that i have a reason, or probably an excuse to help me live in a situation which is more comfortable. And, most importantly, more convincing. I deny that i done nth in this summer vacation. Apparently i dont. I deny i've procrastinated piles of stuffs. Such as my homework, "my magazine", story that will publish in reader's digest, practice more songs on piano, do revision of physic.Geez, it's not feeling well to just let'em all out. Especially when i have got to do'em later.They're like de bunch of works' series. I deny im not a procrastinate queen. Just, things came up n stop me.I don't like to postpone anything virtually. It's sucks. But i jz feel lik i lost my omwh.Maybe u duno wat is it. In english? Ok, it called enthusiasm. I lost passion in doing things. I m slothful. i deny de fact dat i hate it whn i actually do. i thought to myself, idle is a blessing.I deny dat my add math is horrible when de teacher said there'll b an extra class this morning. I thought i have de same result wif de genius in class n i dun nid an extra class which i def do.I deny that my writing is bad whn i gave myself an excuse said i have no mood, no coffee, no cordial, no inspiration, no passion to do so. I deny im sucks in singing n blame on de flu.I deny i had a bad day whn my sis decided to make sandwiches for our luncheon. I deny i hate junk foods. I deny i m not okay to gain any more fat. I deny i already get rid of coffee.Worse still, sometimes, i deny who i am.

No comments: