"come closer to see what you've missed"

About Me

My photo
pls refer to http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1045027280&v=info&viewas=1045027280 or http://profiles.friendster.com/isabellawe3 p/s:just so u know, i aint jz a face in crowd*
Powered By Blogger

5/08/2009

8th of May

That very night was Saturnite.

On this date, the moon was looking like this.
(waning gibbous moon)

On May 8th, 1993, the closest available weather station to Mount Washington, NH (MOUNT WASHINGTON, NH), reported the following conditions:

High Temp: 43.9°F
Low Temp: 32°F
Average Temp: 37.5°F
Dewpoint: 14.4F

Wind Speed: 18.8 Knots
Precipitation Amount: 0 Inches
Snow Depth: n/a
Observations: Fog

Significance event:

Isabella Jessica Wee Soo Ying’s birthday!

5/8/09

So, Today is my birthday…as well as Enrique Iglesias…so lucky we both having de same birthday…lol…anyway…it’s ma day…so im de crux here! Call me, de vain Isabella…aha…whatever…I thank God, 16 years ago I was born as Isabella…I m grateful for everything (although sometimes I don’t)…anyway…knowing God for sure is ma honor, my dear beloved family, my friends, me…me…me…everyth

ing about ME…n I hope I can say, Jack…But, however…God’s timing is perfect…I can wait…lol…

Let’s see…here is my list of birthday wishes…

”make a wish, even if u won’t get it”…

*I wish I can have an irresistible birthday cake.

*I wish I can have an unforgettable sweet sixteenth birthday (positive way).

*I wish I can gain a little height today.

*I wish I can have some surprises.

*I wish I can do sth I never did.

*I wish I can receive sth I never thought I’ll have.

*I wish I can found someone really special, someone like Jack.

*I wish my parents buy sth for me today.

*I wish my friends remember me today :)

*I wish all my wishes come true.(included sth I didn’t state)

joyeux anniversaire à moi

alles Gute zum Geburtstag zu mir

buon compleanno a me

feliz aniversario a mim

feliz cumpleaños a mí

с днем рождения к мне

gelukkige verjaardag aan me

χρόνια πολλά σε με

lycklig födelsedag till mig

Happy birthday to me!!! J

p/s: "Thx for de calls, thx for de text, thx for showing that you care."


No comments: