Not to mention,first of all I was a single ladies
I dreamt about having the love story by Taylor Swift turns out I got the love story by Mariah Carey.
So since I turned 13 I thought I’ve met my true love, although it wasn’t love at first sight which they called it as a crush or something like that, but it was totally the ‘nother best day of my life. “Is it you??” was all over my mind. Everyday my thought was like: “I can’t wait to actually see you again, truly, I can't take my eyes off you, and I realize you are one in a million. I know badly if i let you go I’m gonna miss awfully those 7 things then I will get really obsessed (by miley cyrus) with you, im gonna spend the rest of my life thinking of you coz after all that’s what im gonna do, falling for you.” When his girlfriend was there n I was like what the hell he was thinking, I can't help but wait seeing him every night spending time crying out for me coz guess what he made my tears drop from my guitar. Thank God, they split. After they broke up, I got 20-20 visions that those girls were yearning, longing, hankering for him but too late they just gotta bite the dust coz the boy is mine, so lucky we’re in L.O.V.E, don't matter what people said about what we have is bleeding love. Well, at least I know I wasn’t alone with myself, I say sorry boy, I’ll have to stick with you coz we both understand we’re stuck with each other. Shhh…that’s a lie about us... I gave so much for you, I couldn’t take it any longer until I say hate that I love you. I thought we’re gonna make it ever ever after but all we had was happily never after. The day you went away I can’t wait to H.A.T.E you but I thought I heard angels cry. When it all falls apart, all good things (come to an end), I was going crazy wondering what about now, I whispered to myself please don't leave me coz if u’re here I’ll have Christmas in my heart. At last, I fall for you again, goodbye was the last thing I wanna say, I was convincing myself that we'll be together coz we belong together so I decided I’ll stay in love, he will always stay at the bottom of the ocean, opps, no it’s bottom of my heart. So, David…don't forget about me, forgive me coz im just a little too not over you but I did try, just so you know, I’m just keep forgetting to (forget about you).
This is a playboy, the very first time I met him, i know we’re gonna start sth named love game, but, I’ve let “as long as you love me” to keep me falling coz this is how much I love bad boys, although your love is a lie ; I was proud coz we both were beautiful liars, guess how many times how many lies? Anyway the best part was we were unfaithful to each other, we both found love in this club(part 2) as if I got a man n u got a lady but in the end, he cooled off...yea, i hate this part, how I wish if I were a boy. He went around, I asked him to take a bow, I told myself no, never again coz it really did burn all my energy but unfortunately without any chemistry, I told him I’m leaving, yet eventually I sang who knew to this pervert darling.
I believe in love, I still believe there’s somebody to love.
Leave out all the rest I know better in time.
You belong with me was his favorite song n it was my special caller ringtone to entertain this little low-self-esteem dear…guess I was so crazy in love. The day we called it off, no one can take away our yesterday but so what…I got life to do.
********
All I wanted to do was to scream…is it him? is it him?
Hence I made up my mind, let’s enjoy a public affair
Welcome to another story of two is better than one. Like they said, love comes around they gonna knock you down, gosh he were so very obsessed (by Mariah Carey) with me, left me speechless but lucky no tears. I tried to make it work but he made it so complicated when he and his heart, they got issues. The time he said it's over and then he come back to me again, I said I told you so I am irreplaceable but I can’t make myself another fool again, so here’s his standing O, im gonna walk away yes he can (remember me) although I’ve already gone. Boy, u know u had the best days of your life. It's alright it's ok for im not missing you, perhaps i don't love you like i did yesterday.
I am always a miss independent, no I don’t need another pretty face but beautiful soul, n he knows it well, nothing in this world can stop us, I said: I wanna know what love is, he said: if this isn't love, then what is it? Let him know im yours is not enough, I gotta let him know how much I love him yes, that’s (me and my boyfriend), I got pocketful of sunshine I am very happy, coz no matter what, this guy? this guy is still there for me. I feel like a superhuman coz I never find a love like this, he touched my hand but I say, hey touched my body, we had one sweet day on our first date that’s exactly like our song I say. I requested kiss the girl, he bespoke: kiss me thru the phone, now this is what I called it sexy love, sometimes I gotta wish him to be good to me, maybe I just don’t like living under his spotlight, guess I just gotta go on my way, I bet he’s humming sadly she's gone like I told him he would do it someday when I couldn’t keep holding on.
To be continued
Note: please endure any grammar mistake I’ve made, it’s inevitably, thanks again for viewing.








No comments:
Post a Comment